MODERN DAY SLAVERY ACT 2015 POLICY STATEMENT
It is recognised that slavery and human trafficking remains a hidden blight on our global society. The aim is to identify our responsibility by alerting Exceed’s staff to the risks, however small, and in the wider supply chain. Exceed’s staff are expected and encouraged to report concerns.
Exceed is committed to ensuring that there is no modern day slavery or human trafficking in their chains. This Anti-slavery Policy Statement reflects their commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in Exceed’s supply chains.
Exceed will achieve these aims by our initiative to identify and mitigate risk in the following ways (But not limited to):-
- More stringent vetting and investigation of Exceed’s supply chains (contracts).
- Checking all employees of Exceed are paid at least the minimum wage and have the right to work ;
- Encourage the reporting of concerns and the protection of whistle blowers.
- Not knowingly support or deal with any business involved in slavery or human trafficking.
- Exceed has a zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking. It is expected all those in the supply chain and its employees to comply with their values.
For transparency the Modern Day Slavery & Trafficking Act 2015 Policy Statement will be published on the portal, for employees to view, and will be made available to any party on request
Date: January 2019