This Modern Slavery Statement identifies Exceed Outsourcing’s responsibilities with regards to the eradication of modern-day slavery and human trafficking.
1. About this Statement
As per the Modern Slavery Act 2015, it is recognised that slavery and human trafficking remain a blight on our global society.
This statement identifies Exceed Outsourcing’s responsibilities with regards to their eradication.
2. Our Ethnical Commitments
Exceed is committed to:
- Acting ethically and with integrity in all business relationships.
- Implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure modern slavery and human trafficking are not taking place anywhere in Exceed’s supply chains.
3. Zero-Tolerance of Slavery and Human Trafficking
Exceed has a zero-tolerance approach to slavery and human trafficking and expects all our employees and those in our supply chains to adhere to such values.
Exceed will identify and mitigate the risks of slavery and human trafficking in the following ways (but not limited to):
- Exceed will alert our staff to the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our business, and in the wider supply chain.
- Exceed will undertake stringent vetting and investigation of Exceed’s supply chains (contracts).
- Exceed will check that all employees of Exceed are paid at least the minimum wage and have the Right to Work in the relevant jurisdiction.
- Exceed will expect and encourage the reporting of any concerns by our staff and will protect whistle-blowers.
- Exceed will not knowingly support or deal with any business involved in slavery or human trafficking.
This statement was last updated on 11th August 2023.