Each year, Exceed Outsourcing compiles accurate reports on the differences in pay between women and men employed by Exceed Umbrella Limited and Exceed PEO Limited.
These reports comply with HMRC’s Gender Pay Gap Reporting Requirements and The Equality Act 2010.
Each report compares the hourly pay and bonus pay receive by women and men, and the percentage of women and men in the highest paid, upper middle, lower middle and lowest paid jobs.
Each report is based on a snapshot of data on 5th April.
To view the detailed reports, please follow these links to the gov.uk Gender Pay Gap Service website:
1. Exceed Umbrella Limited – Gender Pay Gap Reports
- Exceed Umbrella Limited – 2023/24 Gender Pay Gap Report
- All Gender Pay Gap Reports for Exceed Umbrella Limited (since 2017/18)
As per the graphs below, our Gender Pay Gap Reports show that, on average, women employed by Exceed Umbrella Limited have:
- been paid more per hour than men, since 2018
- received higher bonus pay amounts then men, since 2019
2. Exceed PEO Limited – Gender Pay Gap Reports
- Exceed PEO Limited – 2023/24 Gender Pay Gap Report
- All Gender Pay Gap Reports for Exceed PEO Limited (since 2021/22)
As per the graphs below, our Gender Pay Gap Reports show that, on average, women employed by Exceed PEO Limited have:
- earned more per hour and received more bonus pay than men in 2022 and 2021
- earned less per hour and received lower bonus pay than men in 2023