- Exceed’s CIS Sole Trader solution is a hassle-free payment service for self-employed construction workers registered in the Construction Industry Scheme, UK.
- It’s a low cost admin solution, compliant with all CIS legislation and has attractive benefits.
- It’s a great way to get paid for construction jobs.
Call 0800 612 8787 for a full explanation of our service and
a personalised pay illustration that’s tailored to you.
Request Pay Calculation
Call: 0800 612 8787
Getting paid by Exceed:
- Exceed Outsourcing is a preferred Payroll provider for many of the UK’s largest recruitment agencies.
- No matter which agency finds construction assignments for you, Exceed will ensure the payment process is streamlined and simple.
- Exceed will issue invoices for your construction work, and liaise directly with your agencies/end clients for payment.
- When money is received by Exceed, we’ll pay you on the same day, with only our margin and the relevant CIS payment deducted.
- You can track your timesheets and payments from start to finish.
- There’s no need to worry about getting paid:
- Exceed will text you when your payment is the way
- Exceed will email your remittance advice to you
- You can check the status of your payments, remittances etc in our Contractor Portal
- You can call your Relationship Officer on 0800 612 8787 with any queries
- Exceed’s CIS Sole Trader Service is fully audited and approved as compliant by Professional Passport
What contractors say about Exceed:
Exceed CIS Sole Trader
Benefits for Contractors
|1. Help with assignment assessments to ensure tax compliance|
|2. Discounts and cashbacks with hundreds of top retailers|
|3. Simple charging structure with no hidden costs|
|4. Help with claiming tax back on work related expenses|
|5. Named Relationship Officer, to help with all aspects of your contracting life|
|6. Receiving the right money, on-time|