1. Do I need to wait until the start of the tax year to move my payroll to Exceed Outsourcing?
No, you can move at any point in the year. We will need some additional information such as previously recovered statutory payments, but we will guide you through it step-by-step.
2. How long does it take to set up a new payroll?
The duration varies, depending on the size of the payroll, the pay frequency, availability of information and other factors too. Generally speaking, you should allow 2-3 weeks. We would rather spend time getting it right, than rushing to get it in quickly. If you have a deadline however, we will happily work towards that.
3. What happens if the new employee doesn't have a P45?
We will provide the new employee with a P46 to complete instead.
4. Which pension providers do you support?
We can pay to most pension providers, including NEST, AVIVA, The People’s Pension and more. Let us know which provider you want to use and if we aren’t already set up to work with them, we will contact them to see whether we can adapt our service.
5. What happens if I notice a mistake or want to make a change after the payroll has been run?
We are able to correct and resubmit, if errors have been made. Depending on your package, there may be a charge for this.
6. How do you send payslips?
Depending on your package, we will either send payslips via secure email or make them available to download via our employee portal.
7. Do you provide Payroll administration in any other jurisdictions?
Yes, we can provide Payroll administration in other crown dependencies such as the Isle of Man (IOM).
These services will always be tailored to the relevant legislation within that jurisdiction. For example, in the Isle of Man (IOM) we will process ITIP.