Survey – £50 Amazon Prize Terms & Conditions
1. The Survey prize draw is open to all residents in the UK that have received the “Making Your Business More Efficient” Survey in an email from firstname.lastname@example.org or used the link from the Exceed Outsourcing LinkedIn page. This excludes all staff and family members of the Promoter, and Group Companies.
2. By taking part in this prize draw all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. To be considered for entry, submit the fully completed Survey entitled “Making Your Business More Efficient” that was sent within an email from email@example.com by Thursday 15th October 2020.
4. Once the Prize Draw conditions are satisfied you will be entered into the draw automatically.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. Only one entry per person is allowed.
7. The Promoter or promoted company reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered, or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication or website error.
8. The prize for the draw will be a £50 Amazon.com eGift Card.
9. The Amazon.com eGift Card can be used in accordance with the respective Amazon.com eGift Card Terms & Conditions (https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html%3FnodeId=3122091&app-nav-type=modal/ref=gcui_d_e_tc_o_d).
10. The draw will take place on Friday 16th October 2020 in front of an independent witness.
11. The prize is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
12. The decisions of the Promoter are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
14. Participants understand that they may be required to participate in any related publicity.
15. The name of the winner will be available by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope marked Review Prize Draw, to the promoter.
16. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. The participant agrees and understands that all information relating to them may be provided and be used for the purposes of this Promotion. The participant’s information will not be disclosed to any other third party without the individual’s prior consent.
17. The “Promoter” is Exceed Outsourcing of Office 2, Second Floor, Parsonage Chambers, 3 Parsonage, Manchester, M3 2HW.